- Lapid, N. & Lapid, N. What are the health risks from wildfire smoke? Reuters https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/what-are-health-risks-wildfire-smoke-2023-06-07/ (2023).
- Exposure to Smoke from Fires. https://health.ny.gov/environmental/outdoors/air/smoke_from_fire.htm.
- Arriagada, N. B. et al. Unprecedented smoke‐related health burden associated with the 2019–20 bushfires in eastern Australia. Med. J. Aust. 213, (2020).
- Mulliken, J. S. et al. Risk of systemic fungal infections after exposure to wildfires: a population-based, retrospective study in California. The Lancet Planetary Health 7, e381–e386 (2023).
- Korsiak, J. et al. Long-term exposure to wildfires and cancer incidence in Canada: a population-based observational cohort study. The Lancet Planetary Health 6, e400–e409 (2022).
- Smith, C. L. et al. Long-term impact of the 2014 Hazelwood coal mine fire on emergency department presentations in Australia. Environmental Research 223, 115440 (2023).
- Harris, E. Wildfire Exposure Linked to Changes in Cognition and Brain Activity. JAMA 329, 457 (2023).
letzter Zugriff auf Websites: 17.07.23